Verse Of The Week

"More than that we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces confidence, and confidence produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us." Romans 5: 3-5

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pinterest Is My Friend

You may not know this but like all new online fads, Pinterest is amazing. And, as sad as I am to say it, I know one day it will get the Myspace Syndrome (its sort of like disco...or Twilight). At some point people will no longer admit they ever participated in what we currently call Pinteresting. 
When that day comes I will joyfully delete this post, so that I may to deny my Pinteresting hobby. 
Unless blogging is no longer socially acceptable. 
Not sure what I will do then. 
Anyway here are some of my favorites! 
Okay that made me laugh! 
This will be my child's Halloween costume some day! 
I really like this one, it is just so true. 

So I don't know if any of you feel like you got anything from this post. Probably not! 
Have a wonderful night anyway. 





5 comments:

  1. I'll admit it.. My name is Rebecca. And I'm a pinterest addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Ok My name is Dawn and I'm a pinterest addict too.
    The first step is confession right? =)

    Love You ~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Alyssa and I'm addicted to tacos...are is this just about pinterest?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah yay! Fellow Pinterest lovers

    ReplyDelete